What are your specifications for print?
On this page you can find our specifications and information about print advertising.
1. Download our presets
Please use our color profiles and PDF presets when creating your ad.
Watch the video below to get help on how to install the color profiles and PDF presets.
2. Make sure your print ad complies with the following specifications
- Pdf files must have the correct format (to edge) and 5 mm bleed and crop marks.
- Half and quarter-page ads must fit the magazine format.
- Text and logo should be placed at least 9 mm from cropping.
Find the relevant print formats in our media kits.
- Double-page ads/spreads must be supplied as a spread or as two single pages in the same PDF file.
- When layouting spreads (except for Gör/Gjør Det Selv) up to 5 mm can disappear in the spine/fold (twice as much on the first/last spread). We recommend offsetting any images that cross the spine 2,5 mm to each side (5 mm on the first/last spread). This will cause 5 part of the image to repeat at the spine.
- All fonts used in the document, logos, eps files, etc. must be included in the finished pdf.
Image and colours
- All grey-tone and 4-colour images must have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
- Bitmap images must have a resolution of at least 600 dpi.
- All images can be JPEG compressed in highest quality.
- AIl images and colours must be defined as CMYK with a max. total colouring of 310%.
- To ensure that colours are reproduced correctly, our ICC profile must be used.
- To ensure that colours are reproduced correctly, we must receive a proof print prior to deadline.
- If the proof print is not received in due time, no liability is accepted for any variations in the reproduction of colours.
- Bonnier Publications accepts no liability for small variations in the reproduction of colours.
See how you check the image resolution in the video below.
3. Upload your ad
Click the button below and you will be redirected to annonceupload.dk
How to use the ad portal
See how you use the ad portal in the video below
How to read an error report
See how you read an error report.
Not using Adobe InDesign/Illustrator?
Our PDF presets are intended for Adobe InDesign and Illustrator. If you use other applications please aim for the following PDF settings:
- Standard: PDF/X-4:2010
- 300 PPI (for normal color images)
- Maximum JPEG quality
- Convert all colors to the correct color profile (when exporting)
- Bleed: 5 mm
- Crop Marks
4. Terms for advertising
We reserve the right to reject ads that violate any applicable laws or are otherwise undesirable. Ads that we feel can be confused with editorial content must bear the wording ANNONCE.
Rebooking or cancellation
If your plans change, please note our deadlines and conditions for changing or cancelling the order:
- Print media:
- No later than 8 weeks before the date of publication: Rebook the order or pay 25% of the price
- No later than 7 weeks before the date of publication: Rebook the order or pay 50% of the price
- 6 weeks before publication date or later: Pay 100% of the price
- Digital channels:
- 3 weeks before the release date/campaign start or later: Pay 100% of the price
- Multi-channel campaigns: Deadlines follow the channel with the longest production and delivery time in the overall campaign
- Native advertising: Deadlines follow the agreed channels unless otherwise specified in the annex to the order. We reserve the right to invoice for time spent and costs incurred on initiated productions and campaigns.
On rebooking, the payment date for the original order applies.
Errors and correction
If you find any errors, omissions or corrections after publication then we’d love to hear from you. In this case, you must notify us of the complaint as soon as possible and no later than 14 days after the start of the campaign or the release date of the specific advertisement.
We assume no responsibility for errors in submitted advertising materials or links that are published in our media in accordance with your statements as advertiser.